Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 10, 2016

Vietnam temporary residence card for foreigner

Under the provision of the Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigner in Vietnam, temporary residence card is paper issued by the immigration management agency or the competent authorities under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for foreigner.

Accordingly, foreigner is allowed to reside for a definite time in Vietnam and the temporary residence card can replace visa.

The cases that are eligible for temporary residence card granting:
_ Foreigners who are members of diplomatic representative missions, consular offices, representative missions of international organizations under the United Nations, intergovernmental organization in Vietnam and spouse, child under 18 years old and maid are granted the temporary residence card with symbol NG3.
_ Foreigners who are granted visa with the symbol LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ, TT shall be granted temporary residence cards with similar symbols with the symbols in their visas
In which the meaning of the symbols in the visa is understood as follows:
_ LV1: Issued to person coming to Vietnam to work with departments, units and agencies directly under the central of the Communist Party of Vietnam; The National Assembly, the Government, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland, the Supreme People’s Court, the Supreme People’s Procuracy, State Audit, ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government; Provincial Committees, Party Committees, People’s Councils, People’s Committees of provinces and cities under the Central Government.
_ LV2: Issued to person coming to Vietnam to work with the political – social organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
_ ĐT: Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam.
_ NN1: Issued to person who is the head of the representative office, project of international organizations and international non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
_ NN2: Issued to the head of the representative office or branches of foreign business entity, representative offices of economic, culture and other professional organizations of foreign countries in Vietnam.
_ NN3: Issued to person coming to Vietnam to work with foreign non-governmental organizations, representative offices or branches of foreign business entities, representative offices of economic, culture and other specialized organizations of foreign country in Vietnam.
_ TT: Issued to foreigners who are spouses, children under 18 years of foreigners that are granted visa with symbols LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ or foreigners who are parents, spouses and children of Vietam citizen.
ANT Lawyers is a Vietnam law firm with English speaking lawyers whom understand the laws of Vietnam within the business and the local culture context.

For Vietnam legal matters or services, the clients could reach ANT Lawyers, the exclusive Vietnam law firm members via email at or call the telephone at +848 35202779.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét